(The following terms and conditions also contain legal information on your rights under the regulations on contracts in distance selling and electronic business transactions)
General Terms and Conditions of Maniko Nails GmbH for the online shop Maniko at www.maniko-nails.eu
§1 Validity, definitions of terms
(1) Maniko Nails GmbH, Torstraße 132, 10119 Berlin (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "Maniko") operates an online shop for products related to nail strips and accessories under the website http://www.maniko-nails.eu. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter referred to as "customer" or "you") in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) "Consumer" in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of the contracts, storage of the contract text
1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders via our online shop at http://www.maniko-nails.eu
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
(4) The order is placed in the following steps:
Selection of the desired goods,
Click on the button "Add to shopping cart",
Input of customer data (invoice details and delivery address), selection of payment method, checking the information in the shopping cart,
Click on the button "Order subject to payment" (this represents your legally binding contract declaration),
The contract for the purchase of the selected goods is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us within three working days to the e-mail address provided.
(5) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Maniko Nails GmbH, Torstraße 132, 10119 Berlin, represented by the managing directors Georg Blümer and Max Laarmann.
(6) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the general terms and conditions and the revocation policy, is carried out by e-mail after you have placed the order, partly automatically. We do not save the text of the contract after the conclusion of the contract.
(7) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. the browser's "back button"). They can also be corrected by canceling the order process prematurely, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
§3 Subject of the contract and essential characteristics of the goods
(1) In our online shop, the subject of the contract is the purchase of products related to nail products
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods are to be found in the respective article description.
§4 Prices, shipping costs, delivery and retention of title
1) The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes. In the case of deliveries to Switzerland, not all price components are included, but the customer himself shall bear any taxes and import duties incurred directly to the competent customs authorities.
(2) The respective purchase price shall become due upon conclusion of the contract and is generally payable before or, in the case of cash on delivery, at the latest upon delivery of the product. As a rule, we offer different payment methods for each order. However, we reserve the right to exclude certain methods of payment for each order (e.g. after a credit check) or to offer only one method of payment. The payment methods available are Amazon Payments, Paypal, instant bank transfer, Giropay, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). You can select the available payment methods in the order process.
(3) Retention of title; offsetting; right of retention
(3.1) In the case of consumers, we reserve the right of ownership of the purchased item until the invoice amount has been paid in full. If you are an entrepreneur in the exercise of your commercial or self-employed professional activity, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, we reserve the right of ownership of the object of sale until all outstanding claims from the business relationship with the purchaser have been settled. The en